Friday, November 03, 2006

Halloween pictures

Here are some pictures from Halloween. Claire was Jasmine from Aladdin, Luke was Winnie the Pooh, and Jordan was Spider Man. Luke only lasted about ten minutes in his costume, but as least I got a picture! Anyway, our Sunday school class had a big party in our brand new gym. It was so much fun. We are so blessed at our church to have this new facility. I pray we will use all of our building to reach out to our community. Enjoy the pictures!


Jasmine, Pooh, and Spider Man















Luke and Cooper













Our class families (and everyone wasn't there!)

1 comment:

DANNY PROCTOR said...

Classic pictures!
I still love looking at the pics of you and Ben dressed up for Halloween. I get really nostalgic for that.
The Halloween scenes in Mr. Mom and E.T. are my favorites, not to mention It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.
Love you.

Dad