Monday, July 23, 2007

Please pray...

A couple that we used to go to church with, Paul and Erika Maple, lost their baby girl, Eden Elizabeth, about a week and a half ago. She was born on July 9. I don't know all the details, but I do know she was supposed to have heart surgery as soon as she was born. Anyway, she died on July 14. My heart is so heavy for them. I can't imagine what they are feeling right now. Please lift them in prayer. They also have a toddler-age son and I believe his name is Riley. Thanks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey
They announced that at North Atlanta Church, when we were visiting there last week. So sad.

Did you end up getting to BUNCO, I think I heard you did. I appreciate it!

Can't believe how much Campbell has grown.

Rachel said...

I have said a few for them over the last few days.

Elizabeth S said...

Lydia, I did go to Bunco. It was really fun. Can you believe Campbell will be 10 weeks old Thursday! CRAZY.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry. That is so awful and I cannot imagine going through this...