Thursday, June 26, 2008

I've been tagged!

My friend Mandy at church tagged me. Here goes!

Here are the rules:
a. Link to the person who tagged you.
b. Post the rules on your blog.
c. Write six random things about yourself.
d. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blog.
e. Let each person know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blog.
f. Let your tagger know when your entry is up.

1. I have an obsession with my hairstyle. I am always changing it. If it's long, I want it short. If it is short, I want it long. It drives my husband CRAZY!!! I guess growing up around a beauty shop did it too me.

2. I love to sing. Anyone who knows me well knows this already. Claire asked me the other day what my favorite thing to do was. This was my answer.

3. I got married when I was 19.

4. I spend way too much time on the internet. It is kind of an obsession, too, I guess. I love connecting with people.

5. If I had the money and my body would allow it, I would have more babies. I love being pregnant, going to the hospital, having the baby, everything about newborns.

6. I hate going to the grocery store. HATE it. I don't know why really. I don't mind cooking and I certainly don't mind eating. Just going to the store and having to unload it and put it away, yuck. Think maybe I wouldn't eat out so much if I could get over this one? Probably.

I tag Mandy J, Tamara, Kristi, Rachel B, Jennifer B, and Rachel W.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I want to have more babies too!!

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

I am same with my hair- long or short- new colors... it's always changing!

Steph

Rachel said...

I finally did mine. Sorry it took so long. Check it out!