Monday, August 04, 2008

We're back!

Well, I was attempting to write about Stephen's trip to Wilderness Trek and what all he heard from God on his trip. But I can't get my thoughts straight. I am still overwhelmed with all the things he is sharing. They are all good, don't worry, but overwhelming at the same time. The trip was a blessing, and I am so glad he got the change to go. We did well without him for the most part. The hardest part was not being able to talk to him everyday. They don't let you take your phones on the actual trek, so I didn't talk to him from Sunday afternoon to Friday afternoon. SO HARD!!! We stayed at my mom's until Friday. He came home Saturday; his plane got in around 5:00. I feel like I am rambling...pray for us as he finishes school this week and starts to try and figure out what he is supposed to do. Hope your week was good!

No comments: