Sunday, June 21, 2009

I'm back!!!

I thought I would take this Father's Day to restart my blog. I took a break for several reasons, but I have had so many people ask tell me I should get it going again. So, here I am.

First of all, Happy Father's Day to my sweet husband. He is working so hard out in the heat today refereeing soccer. But we celebrated last night. The kids got him some x-box games and cards. I think he liked them. He loves getting things that they can do together.

Happy Father's Day to Ray and PaPa (Stephen's dad and grandfather). We wish we were with you today. We miss you very much.

I spent the day with my dad and grandfather. I wasn't going to go, but I am glad I did. We ate lunch and then sat on the porch and watched the kids play. If any of you remember, their porch is my favorite place on earth. I needed to be there after the weekend I experienced.

My best friend Staci lost her dad on Thursday. He was one of the kindest men who ever lived. And he loved life. Please keep them in your prayers. Her grandfather is also in the hospital right now.

And last, my dad's childhood friend Sherry is in the hospital after several complications from a minor surgery, and the doctors have said there isn't anything else they can do for her. Please keep her, her daughter Ashley and the family in your prayers.

It's good to be back.

3 comments:

Mylie and Me said...

SO GLAD YOUR BACK!

Kym said...

HOORAY!!

Elizabeth S said...

You guys crack me up.