Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Lissy Edmonson...1968-2009

My sweet friend, Lissy, passed away last night after a long fight with cancer. I have been thinking all morning about her and how she lived her life. She loved God first. So much that it just radiated through everything she did. Watching her as a wife to Joel and a mother to Jackson and Mason was so special. She loved them so much. But the part that sticks out to me today is just how she lived each day. She didn't try to be like anyone else, compare herself to others, but she lived each day to be the best Lissy she could be. So, from today on, I am going to try to live my life to the glory of God and be the best "me" that I can be for Him. Thank you, Lissy, for living your life in such a way that makes us all want to be better people and strive each day to bring glory and honor to God. You will be deeply missed, but your legacy lives on.

No comments: