Monday, September 04, 2006

Happy Labor Day!

We have had a pretty busy Labor Day. First, we went to my grandparents' house. They live in Joelton in the house they have lived in since my dad was in the second grade. It is next to the house I grew up in. I love going there. I have a picture that sits in my living room of their front porch. It is my favorite place on earth. I can just go there and relax and think about nothing. It is home for me.

Then we went to visit my mom. She is in a rehab hospital after having double knee replacement. She will be there until Thursday and then will have outpatient rehab for about five more weeks. She is doing very well, though.

After that, our Bible study group got together for some burgers at our friends' house. It was so fun. I had been wanting to take a picture of all our kids and we were all there tonight. I also took a picture of our babies. The were born within about five weeks of each other. Luke and Knox were first three days apart, and then Zach and Cooper were three days apart five weeks later. So fun! I love our group so much. We have been together going on three years now and we all love each other so much. We have gotten very close and know that we can count on each other for anything. I don't know what I would do without them! Enjoy the pictures.

1 comment:

DANNY PROCTOR said...

The kids are all beautiful and will be friends for life. Sweet.
Thank you for spending Labor Day with Mom & Dad. I know she was lonesome for company and I was in Calif. On the flight home, I read "The Five People You Meet In Heaven" ... the most thought-provoking book I've read in years. If you haven't read it, I'll let you borrow mine. Glad you had a great day yesterday. My love to Stephen and the kiddos.

Dad