Thursday, December 07, 2006

Wow!

I didn't realize how long it had been since I had posted. I know this is a crazy time of year for everyone, and it is for us as well. But really fun. Putting up the tree was so fun this year. We had Christmas music playing, the kids were helping, even Luke put a couple of ornaments on the tree. It made me remember how much fun it was growing up when it was time to decorate for Christmas. We never had anything fancy, but there was always Christmas music playing and the whole family helped. I love Christmas. It is such a special time of year, and having kids makes it that much more fun.

The parties are starting. I have a party tonight with our Girls' Night Out group from church. Then our class party is Saturday night. We had our small group party on Tuesday. The kids parties at school are next week. Crazy times. If we can ever keep batteries in our camera, I will try and post some pictures. Luke is growing like crazy, as is my tummy! I am almost 13 weeks along and can't wait for all the fun stuff to start. The main part of the sickness is over, but the constant hunger has started. In a few weeks I should start feeling some movement from the baby. Since we aren't finding out if we are having a boy or a girl, I am trying to focus on all the regular stuff that you tend to overlook when you know everything. It is getting really fun. Anyway, I am rambling, a common problem these days. I hope everyone is enjoying this season. Pictures soon!

No comments: