Thursday, April 05, 2007

Almost 30 weeks!

I can't believe it. I will be 30 weeks this Sunday! So hard to believe. I had a good doctor's visit today; everything is going well from what we can tell right now. So I'll just keep doing what I am doing until told otherwise.

This naming business is about to send me over the edge. I have agreed on a CRAZY plan with Stephen. I have already agreed to not find out the sex of the baby, which has been really hard, but really fun as well. Now, I have agreed to let him pick the boy's name and I'll pick the girl's name. So not only are we going to find out whether we are having a boy or a girl on the delivery day, we will also find out who gets to name the baby! I can't believe I am doing this. But we are going to come up with a general list to be sure neither one of us selects something the other one hates. So it should be okay. I don't hate any of his names so far, so we'll see how this goes. It is getting VERY exciting around here.

The kids are doing well. Luke is cutting a few teeth, so he has been "fun" to deal with. Jordan and Claire are doing well in school. Stephen moves to the training unit at work Apr. 23 to start training for his new position as Claims Representative. Things are going well. We are blessed. I hope everyone else is doing well. Have a great Easter weekend!

No comments: