Thursday, April 26, 2007

Worst blogger ever...

I know I am a slacker. I really have no reason for not having posted anything. I sit around a lot these days, so I have plenty of time. Honestly, I think I am tired of talking about the same old things. My life right now, for the next few weeks anyway, is pretty boring. Get up, take the kids to school, come home, go pick the kids up from school, come home, play, eat, go to bed. This pretty much describes everyday for me.

That having been said, it is a blessing to have "boring days." This means that I am not having anymore trouble with the pregnancy right now. Luke is a blessing, because for the most part, he plays really well as long as I can be near him, so I do get to rest a lot. Stephen is a HUGE help after 4:00 when he gets home from work. I really don't have to do anything when he is here. Sometimes I choose to, but I really couldn't ask for a better supporter than he is.

I am 32 weeks and 4 days now. The doctor said yesterday that if I get to 35 weeks and go into labor, they will let me have the baby. I really want to make it to at least 36 though. Anyway, realistically, I could only have 2 1/2 weeks until the baby gets here! Everything is ready. Luke and I went to Target today and got a few more things like diapers, pacifiers, changing pad for the bed. I have to pack the bag for the hospital and that's it. Done. I really can't believe it is almost here. I found out I was pregnant at 4 weeks, so the first few months took FOREVER!!!! But the last few days have gone by really quickly. I go to the doctor every week now, which should make things go by even faster. We have a list of names for either sex ready, so once we see who this baby is, we can give him/her a name. So exciting!!!

Well, that's enough rambling from me. I hope everyone is doing well. Keep me in your prayers that I can make it a little longer. I really don't want this baby to have to stay in the hospital. So far, everything looks promising! Have a great rest of the day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, Bibee. I know you're tired and restless and anxious. I think about that little grandchild every day and can't wait until the arrival. I'm so proud of you and Stephen and my precious three grandbabies and I can hardly wait until No. 4 gets here. I love you so much.

Dad