Saturday, June 16, 2007

Stay tuned...

I am really thinking a lot about what I want this blog to be. At first, it started out as a way to share everything going on with the kids. Then I decided that I wanted it to be that with some spiritual thoughts as well. Then I feel like it turned to something I felt like I had to do because I don't like to quit things I start. So, why am I saying all of this? I really want my blog to have a point. I do a whole lot of thinking, but not a whole lot of sharing my thoughts. I think this is what I want to do here, but I have held back. Sometimes I am not sure if I want what I write to be seen by everyone. But that is something that I feel other people can relate to. I also want to work on being real. Not trying to hide who I am or what I feel from other people. I believe that we as Christians are good at putting on our "Christian mask" and leading others to think we are perfect. Well, I am not and I want people to know the real me. If they like me, fine. If they don't, at least I will know that I wasn't giving off a false image. All of this seems now like a lot of rambling, but stay tuned; my thoughts are getting clearer.

1 comment:

Tamara said...

AMEN my friend. You are awesome! I am all about keeping it real...I struggle with that all the time...you are so special my friend!!!