Friday, February 01, 2008

Still waiting

The potential father has decided to wait until Monday to decide whether or not he wants to pursue paternity testing/challenging the adoption. In the meantime, Jillian is being released to interim care until he decides. Please keep praying for Keith and Lydia. They are having a really hard time.

No comments: