Friday, September 26, 2008

My friends need your prayers!!!

My sweet friends, Keith and Lydia, desperately need your prayers. They are trying to finalize their adoption of twin baby girls, and it isn't going well. They have had the babies since they were born. They are 8 months old now. The girls were born in Mississippi, and the adoption office there has royally screwed things up and dropped the ball. To make a long story short, the biological father, who is around 19 I think, has come forward to say he wants custody. It has been like a nightmare and we all just want it to be over and for Keith and Lydia to get to keep their babies. Please join me in praying for them. I know I don't have a lot of details and this post probably doesn't make a whole lot of sense, but you can still pray. Please pray. I am believing God to work this out for good. Please, please pray.

No comments: