Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Good news!

My dad went to the doctor yesterday for the follow-up on his cancer surgery. The blood work looked great! There is no more cancer. He goes back in two months. I am relieved, so I can't imagine how relieved he must feel! Thanks to all of you for the prayers.

Everything else is going pretty good. I go for my ultrasound tomorrow, so that should be exciting. We have narrowed down the girls name to either Campbell Anne or Meredith Anne. The boy's name we haven't narrowed down so much, but we will get there eventually. I really feel like I am having a girl, so I haven't wanted to talk about boys' names so much. That probably means I am having a boy! Ha. Anyway. I am feeling really good, so I am looking forward to tomorrow.

Hope everyone is having a good week.

2 comments:

DANNY PROCTOR said...

Thanks for posting that ... and you're right, I'm so relieved and grateful that I don't even have the words to express it! I would not have made it through all this without my sweet, supportive family and your prayers. God has blessed me so much.

Dad

P.S. I already love little Campbell/Meredith or Andrew/Elijah so much ... or whatever boy name, can't remember. I'm mighty partial to Meredith but don't let that sway you. I also love Birdie Louise and Lovie Claye :)

Tamara said...

Yah for your dad! AWESOME! Ok...just read his comment...TEARS!!! UGH! : ) Did you pass your pregnancy hormones to me today? UGH! :)