Friday, March 02, 2007

It's Friday!

Not much going on here today. Stephen is doing a soccer tournament this weekend, but he doesn't have to be there until 10 a.m. so he is home this morning. It has been nice. He went with me to take the kids to school and then we went to Wal-Mart. We are looking for an entertainment center for the playroom and I had seen one online. They did have it at our store, but it weighed 100 lbs and Stephen wouldn't let me help him get it into the house. So, we didn't buy it today, but we know it's there. I guess that will come next week.

Luke and I are going to playgroup this morning at the gym at church. Should be fun. Then home for lunch and nap, and back out to get the kids. We have family dinner tonight at Stephen's brother's house, so that should be fun. Anyway, I hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments: