Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Country Music Kids Marathon






Jordan and Claire participated in the Kids Marathon last Saturday. I have a ton of pictures to post, and I still haven't figured out what Blogger is doing to my pictures when I am trying to post them, so it may take me a couple of posts, and there won't be captions beside them. Anyway, I am posting so many pics to update the family, so I hope everyone enjoys!

The kids ran with a group from church. At first, they were running just to run, but then we decided to turn it into a fund raiser. The kids had to each raise at least $50 to participate, and the money went to our local Room in the Inn to purchase new furniture for them. We raised enough money to purchase a couch, loveseat and microwave. We only expected to be able to buy them the couch, so the kids did an awesome job! We are so proud of them!

No comments: