Tuesday, April 08, 2008

So scary...

I have tried to avoid jumping on this bandwagon, but I watched a video today that changed my mind. This whole Oprah thing has gotten totally out of hand and it is so scary to me. So, at the risk of sounding too preachy, watch this video, and pray that the Spirit will prick the hearts of those who are being led astray by this false teaching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9eW6OpZiTk

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." John 14:6

"As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the Lord is flawless. He is a shield for all who take refuge in Him. For who is God besides the Lord? And who is the Rock except our God? It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect."
2 Samuel 22:31-33

1 comment:

Leslie said...

You are right, this Oprah thing is scary! And you know what, I didn't really know about it until I heard Phil Valentine talking about it on the radio! Crazy!! We have banned her since!

I'm surprised we haven't bumped into each other at chruch! Well, I'm usually a little late! It never fails! Haha!! See you soon!!