Tuesday, April 08, 2008

So many thoughts, so little time.

Some days I don't share here because what I am going through is too private. Sometimes, I don't share here because what I am going through wouldn't make sense to anyone else. But days like today, it's because I have so many thoughts that I can't decide which ones to share.

I followed a story last year, which many of you did also, about a little girl named Copeland Fair Farley who was born with Trisomy 18. I have visited their blog, www.conorbootheandgirls.blogspot.com, pretty regularly in the last few months since Copeland went to be with Jesus. Today, when I visited them, I saw an incredible video they made to help share their hope and faith in God and what He did with them through Copeland and that whole experience. I also learned that they are expecting another baby. If I could pick anyone in the world to have the blessing of a baby, there would be many, but they would surely be on my list. I was changed by Copeland and her testimony. I am so thrilled for them. Please pray for a healthy baby, for Boothe's health, and for them to experience joy that can only come from God.

I hope you are having a blessed day. Hold your children and tell them how much they are loved. Most importantly, tell them how much God loves them. He is good. So very, very good.

No comments: