Monday, September 17, 2007

Blown away...(added another site to pray for)

For some reason, I have found all of these blogs of people who are grieving. Some in different ways, but still grieving all the same. Mostly from losing their babies/children. My heart has been so heavy for these families, and I have been praying for them. But my heart is also been filled. I have realized that everyday is a gift. I don't know why God chose me to be Jordan, Claire, Luke and Campbell's mom. I don't know why I never had trouble getting pregnant or have never had any miscarriages. Several of my friends have and it just kills me. I don't know why all of my kids, eventhough they were ALL born at least 4 weeks early, had no problems. Claire had to stay in the NICU for a few weeks, but she was healthy just the same.

I have been humbled beyond words by the things God is allowing me to see. I am so grateful to Him for the gift of my family. But now, more importantly, I am grateful that He is teaching me to enjoy each minute. He is teaching me to discipline with His heart and guidance. He is teaching me about the special gifts that each of my children has. So, for those of you who are getting ready to experience great pain and grief, and those of you who have in the past, know that I pray for you and know that your strength amazes me everyday. I know I am blessed and I don't take it for granted.

Please pray for these (and the others I couldn't find again). These families have touched me and changed me.
http://www.conorbootheandgirls.blogspot.com/
http://www.poppyjoy.blogspot.com/
http://www.logansrace.com/
www.totsites.com/tot/bennettmitchell
www.caringbridge.org/visit/millergracecassetty

3 comments:

Tamara said...

YOU ARE KILLING ME! I could cry all day long over these!!! Prayin' for them...how incredible is the strength of these people?

Anonymous said...

Hey I just wanted to tell you that I love you!

Mary Alice said...

Thank you so much for sharing these. The Farleys are friends of ours from Jack's school and I am here to tell you - what you are reading is just who they are. Boothe and Conor are just the most transparent and loving people you will every meet.

Elizabeth, you are a precious person with a sweet, sweet heart and I thank you for sharing more opportunities to pray!!