Thursday, July 20, 2006

Moving might not be so bad

Wow. Do you ever have one of those days where you keep saying things that you wish you could take back? Ever have one of those days where you KNOW your attitude is not reflecting Christ at all and wish you could start over? Well, today has been one of those days for me. I know how stressed out Stephen is right now and I am not only being unsupportive of him, but I am making him feel 100 times worse.

He is always thinking about how to better our family and providing for us. He is always excited about family time. He loves that he is able to let me stay home with our kids. And if he thinks this job in Atlanta is what we need, why in the world would I question when I know that he is thinking of the kids and my best interests?

Yes, I would miss my family and my friends terribly, but God will provide everything I need. Even if it is gas money to come home. And at least I would be coming home from Atlanta and not Columbus, OH. And there are worse places in the world to live. I know God has a plan for us. And I am trusting Him to take care of us. He always has.

So, honey, if you want to take this job if it is offered, then I say go for it. And if you want to turn it down, then go for that, too. I trust you to make the decision that is best for our family and I will support you 100%. I love you and am so proud of you!

1 comment:

DANNY PROCTOR said...

And you'd only be one hour away from the Whistle Stop Cafe.