Friday, July 21, 2006

On the road again...

We head to Anna Maria Island, FL tomorrow for our first family vacation. We are so excited. We have been on vacations with our extended family, but this is the first time Stephen and I are taking the kids somewhere-just the five of us. The kids are so ready to go. They have been counting the days. We are coming back next Saturday, so I won't be posting till then. I know you all will be on the edge of your seats waiting till I get back. Just kidding. But hopefully I will have some good pictures to share.

As for the job situation, Stephen had a really good interview for the job in Atlanta. Actually, he was interviewing for one of three positions, not just one position like we thought. We feel pretty good about the chances of him getting one of the jobs. They are supposed to call us while we are in Florida, so we will let you know asap. Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: