Friday, October 27, 2006

Feeling better

While I still feel pretty crummy, I am not throwing up all the time, so I guess that is good. The smell of laundry detergent and dryer sheets is enough to put me over the edge. That is not good considering we have quite a lot of laundry to do. I guess I will have to get over it. Anyway, today I don't have to babysit, so I am going to try and not stay on the couch all day. Stephen has a soccer tournament this weekend so he will be away from home except to sleep. So since he won't be here to help, I have got to make myself get up.

Anyway, the reason for this post is to brag on my wonderful husband. He has been INCREDIBLE since I have been sick. He hasn't complained one time. He has come home from work early when I haven't felt like going to pick up the kids. He always comes in and starts on the housework that I haven't been able to do. He does things with the kids without me having to ask (baths, tucking them in, etc.). He cooks dinner. I just can't say enough about the selflessness he has displayed over the last couple of weeks. Hopefully, I will get to feeling better soon so things can get back to normal around here, but until then I know I don't have to worry about anything because of my amazing husband. Thank you, honey, for all you do for our family. We couldn't make it without you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Elizabeth,
If you keep going on about what a wonderful husband you have, MeMa is going to start thinking she married the wrong man.
Seriously, I'm ashamed to admit that I wasn't as supportive of her when she was suffering the 24/7. I'm impressed by these young husbands who give a new meaning to the term "marriage is a partnership." Love, PaPa