Friday, October 20, 2006

Yuck.

For those of you who have never experienced morning sickness, or as I like to call it 24/7 sickness, let me just tell you that it is no picnic. It has completely debilitated me. My house is falling apart. The kids are bored because I can't get up and play with them. The only thing that makes this easier is that I know this is God's will for us. I am just not sure why He created this feeling. I guess it is Eve's fault.

Enough about me. My dad went for his bone/c t scan results today. His cancer is only in his prostate, so that is good news. The best course of treatment at this point is surgery. The draw back is that the first available time is right before Christmas, so he wouldn't be recovered yet. He is thinking about waiting until January. The draw back for that is that he will have to pay his deductible again since he has already met it for 2006. Anyway, he has a lot of decisions to make over the next few weeks, so please keep him in your prayers.

I hope everyone has a great weekend. And if any of you out there have any tips on dealing with 24/7 sickness, please let me know.

No comments: