Thursday, October 05, 2006

Long time, no blog

Sorry it has been so long since I have posted. We have had a lot going on and some days, I just can't get my thoughts together. Anyway, we found out this week that my dad has prostate cancer. He is in the very early stages but it has still been scary. Please pray for him over the next week or so as he has some other tests done to determine what the future holds.

The kids have been on Fall Break this week. It has been fun having them home. I haven't been able to do all the things with them I had planned because I babysit a little girl and forgot that I had her, too, this week. But we have gotten to do a few things. It has been fun, but I think they will be glad to go back to school. They are going to my mom's tonight, so that should be fun. Stephen is going to a hockey game, so Luke and I are going to have some quality time.

I hope everyone has a great day. We are going to the pumpkin patch this afternoon, so that should be fun. See ya!

No comments: