Thursday, October 12, 2006

Nothing new...

Not much here to report. I am in the lazy, no energy stage of my pregnancy. You can imagine what my house looks like, or maybe you can't. It is pretty bad. I try to keep a straight house so it is really bothering me. I am going to try and regain control of it tonight. I haven't been too sick yet. Just a little. I am getting more and more excited now that the realization has settled in. Now if we can figure out what to name this baby, we will be in good shape. Any suggestions would be great. We aren't going to find out whether it is a boy or girl, so that means we have to pick two names. Good thing we have plenty of time!

That is about all the news I have. I know. Can you stand the excitement (ha ha)? Hope everyone is having a great day.

Here are a few more pictures I didn't share the last time. Enjoy!































No comments: