Monday, October 09, 2006

Here we go again!

For those of you who haven't heard yet, we are expecting our 4th (and last) child this June. We are so excited! I still feel pretty good, but it is still early in my pregnancy, so I am sure the sickness will hit me any time now. But we can always hope. We were going to wait until I went to the doctor to share the news, but after you have already been pregnant three times, your stomach muscles say, "Hey! We know this routine. Let's stretch out now and get a head start!" So, we had to go ahead and tell everyone. But we are thrilled.

I have been meaning to post some pictures on here for a few days, so here they are in random order. I will be posting more over the next couple of days. Enjoy!

Claire at the pumpkin patch. She really liked the little ones.














Jordan petting the goats















Luke has to do everything Jordan does. Luke loves animals!













Could I be more blessed? I don't think so.

No comments: