Wednesday, January 09, 2008

8 things about Jordan...


1. I just turned 8 years old.
2. I love to read; I am on a 6th grade reading level!
3. I love to play with my little brother and sisters.
4. I love to play games; my favorite thing is when we have family game night.
5. I got a GameBoy for Christmas and it is really hard for me to put it down. Whenever we have a break from school and my mom can't find me, she knows where to look.
6. I love sports like my Daddy. When I grow up, I want to be a soccer star.
7. I like helping my mom during homeschool.
8. My favorite food is apples.
9. Yes, you get an extra. My favorite show is Jonny Test. Mommy has never heard of this show. Do you think she needs to monitor what I am watching?
10. Ok. One more. I love to run, for fun. My mom doesn't understand this.

No comments: