Thursday, January 24, 2008

High School Musical




My dad got tickets to HSM at TPAC. I took Jordan and Claire and they had the best time! Especially Claire. She loves both movies and was so excited! She could hardly contain herself. It didn't start till 7:30, so she was pretty tired when it was over. Towards the end, she kept asking me how many songs were left. She stayed awake, but she was sooo tired. The picture of just her is after the show. Their faces were really red in the others because we had just gotten inside after walking from the restaurant. They were freezing! Hope everyone has a good day.

3 comments:

Mary Alice said...

Oh, how fabulous! This looks like such a blast - and look at you, you super-cute Momma!

So, is Claire, like, totally in love with Troy? Because if I were her age, I would be. (And maybe I am anyway, just a little.)

Glad you guys had fun!

Mandy said...

So cute - what a great gift from your dad! Glad you 3 had fun together!

Elizabeth said...

How fun! My two older ones would have loved it, too. However, they would have fallen asleep, I'm sure.