Thursday, January 10, 2008

Contest Entry

I em entering a contest to win a basket of homeschool goodies. Most of you know that we just started homeschooling our two oldest. After a lot of prayer and listening for God's direction, we knew this was what we were supposed to do. Three days into it, I have no doubt. It has been a great week! As far as the contest goes, I think I should win the basket because I am new to this. I don't have a lot of the things in the basket and they would prove to be VERY useful to my 2 yr old. Especially the paint can with magnets. He would love that! Some of the things in the basket were things I wanted, but couldn't spend the extra money, like the small chalkboard. So, Heart of the Matter, please oh please pick me! If you want to visit this new online magazine, go to http://www.heartofthematteronline.com/. Thanks!

No comments: