Thursday, June 01, 2006

Last day of school!


Today was Jordan's last day of Kindergarten. I can't believe that he is six and a half years old! If you had told me the time would go so fast the day he was born, I wouldn't have believed you. I knew it would go fast, but not so fast that I feel like I have just closed my eyes to get some rest from newborn Jordan and today I picked him up from his last day of school. It truly blows my mind. This is a picture of Mrs. Bargatze, who I am pretty sure will be Claire's teacher in the fall. Another thing that blows my mind even more. Claire starting school. Wow. Luke will be a year old in nine days. Am I really so blessed? Some days I think I will wake up and it will all be the best dream of my life. There is no way that God can bless one person so much. But you know what? He does love me that much and He has blessed me that much. I am truly humbled at God's grace to me. I am so undeserving, and yet through His blood, He has made me worthy. Unbelievable. But yet, I believe.

No comments: