Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Back to reality...

Well, it turns out I didn't have very realistic goals for myself. I didn't have that many, but I just didn't get everything done. The one I did do is play with the kids, and that was the most important one to me anyway. So I still felt good about my day. Luke and I had plenty of cuddle time and the rest of us played games after school/dinner. So all in all it was a pretty good day.

I took Luke to the Discovery Center for the toddler time yesterday morning. I realized that he had never been before, at least not that he remembers. We used to do that stuff right after he was born while Jordan and Claire were still at home, but since they have been in school, we just stay home. So it took him almost the whole time to warm up enough to leave my lap and enjoy the songs, etc. So I will have to make that a regular thing because I think he will really like it. I am also going to find the story times again at the library. I am not sure if I will go to the one here or Smyrna. I didn't really like the one here, but the lady that used to do the storytime in Smyrna is now in Lavergne and I just can't justify driving that far for storytime. Plus Luke would probably fall asleep anyway! I'm rambling.

Today, my goals are laundry (carried over from yesterday), bathroom (also carried over from yesterday), and the kids' room. We will do that one together when they get home. I may also start getting the trash and stuff out of the playroom so I can start organizing that. Becky still has a couple of things here, but they can be moved to a corner until she can get them, so that shouldn't be too much of a problem. Well, I better get to work so I can have lunch with my hubby! I hope everyone enjoys their day!

No comments: