Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Weird...

I am in a really weird place today. I can't really explain it, except to say that I have this unsettled feeling. I don't know why. I just feel like there is something I am supposed to be doing. Luke only took an hour of his two hour nap today, so that has thrown me off a bit. I just feel like I am wandering around my house expecting something big to happen. Is someone needing me? Is God calling me? Am I supposed to be doing something for Him and I don't know what it is because I haven't spent any time with him over the last couple of weeks? Anyway, I just can't put my finger on what it is.

I don't have any updates on MeMa today. They had to put a feeding tube in yesterday, so that was somewhat of a setback. She wasn't happy about it. Please keep praying for her. It looks like it will be a long road of recovery. Hope everyone is having a good day.

1 comment:

Tamara said...

So I totally called MeMa Meme...sorry! I am so observant...sometimes I hate it...UGH! I understand your feeling...is everything feeling great with your pregnancy? No Braxton Hicks or anything? PAY ATTENTION! That is when I ended up in the hospital...things just didn't feel right...I'm not trying to scare you, just making sure you are aware! :) Hope that makes sense without freaking you out...UGH! There I go again...