Friday, August 31, 2007

Has it really been that long?

Today is our 11 year anniversary. 11 YEARS!!!! I can't believe it. Time flies when you are having fun, I guess. Stephen and I are going out of town in separate directions this weekend. I'm not excited about that, but that's what happens sometimes. He is doing a soccer tournament outside Atlanta and I am going with my dad and that side of the family to Rossville, GA. My grandparents rented a big cabin for all of us to stay in. It should be really fun! The kids are so excited to get to play with their cousins that live in Alabama. I can't wait.

Anyway, Stephen I love you so much. I can't believe I've been so lucky to have found you. I am getting to do what I have always wanted because of you. We have an amazing family that I get to spend every day with. You support me in every way, encourage me in every way, and love me in every way and there are no words for me to thank you for the last 11 years. I love you more than words can describe ;). Happy Anniversary!!!

1 comment:

Stephen Shirley said...

Thanks babe. And a happy belated anniversary to you too. It has been an incredible 11 years. I can't wait to see what the next 11 have in store. And the 11 after that. And the 11 after that. And so on.

You are truly a gift from God. I'm reminded every day of just how perfect you are for me. I love you more than words can describe. ;)