Friday, August 10, 2007

I give up.

Well, Luke was okay all day yesterday. He had a low-grade fever so I assumed we were coming out of the woods. But last night, it went back up to 102. So far today, he doesn't have a fever at all, but I still don't want to get him around other kids. So, my friend Malia is coming to get Jordan and Claire and take them to playgroup with her kids since they are out of school today. I am really bummed because I was looking forward to going. When will this end?!? I know my problems could be a lot worse, but I am so tired. Anyway, please pray that this goes completely away. Luke is getting major cabin fever.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHAT A BUMMER! Is he going insane? You can't even take him outside, it's WAY too hot!!! Miss you already!!! Can I do anything for you?