8 things you might not know about me.
1. I thrive on relationships. I love talking/sharing with just about anybody.
2. I LOVE being a mom. I feel like God created me to do exactly what I am doing right now.
3. I have a tendency to yell. I hate that about myself. No one deserves to be yelled at. It is so unproductive. I'm working on it.
4. I love Sonic cokes. But I haven't had one today since I am giving them up. Now I love Sonic sweet tea. HA!
5. I secretly wish I was an athlete. I have to make myself exercise. I enjoy the way I feel afterwards, but I hate actually doing it.
6. I love college football. Go Blue Raiders! (and go Vols!!. Good thing my in-laws don't read my blog. I still have a little orange blood left in me!)
7. I now know the meaning of "You'll definitely know when you are done having kids!" I am DONE!!
8. When I was little, I would stand on my grandparents hearth and pretend I was a song leader like my dad. Now, I am on the praise team for ConnectMTSU (our college worship service) at church. Weird.